Monday, July 14, 2008

This is a good idea...it reminds us of things we may have forgotten and may give us warm-fuzzy moments!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Whispering "Hello" in your ear with a creepy voice while watching a scary movie! HaHa!!

Also tickling you as a toddler...you laughed like a chicken clucks. It was SO cute!

Jennifer said...

You won't remember this, but I do fondly. When you were just a little thing, I don't think you could even walk yet, you would wake up in the night crying. I would pick you up and carry you to my bed and you would stop crying and go back to sleep. Then you would proceed to spread your arms and legs so wide that I was forced to sleep on the floor. When you got your own bed and could walk, I would move to your bed and a few minutes later you would follow me over. I remember being annoyed at the time (underlying cuteness, of course), but I secretly loved it. It meant you loved me.

Jennifer said...

Oh yeah...and "You were on the plane"...remember that? And "1, 2, 3, Jump!"...You may have been the one that herniated my disc, now that I think about it...

Jennifer said...

Haha, I'm sure it wasn't you! I love you too!