Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th

Happy 4th everyone! Today we (Jessica, and me) we to magic springs (Ms). Well it started to rain adn thunder so we decided to leave. And on the way out they gave us both Sunny Day passes. Which is just a normal day pass, but it is what they hand out on the days it rains. Before we could tell them that we had season passes and didn'd need a Sunny Day pass they had already moved down the line. So now me and jessica have to ms passes that we probley won't ever use. After Ms we came back to dads house and ate good food. Joesph was here so him, Elizabeth, and I went swimming and we played water volleyball!. Later Kayla showed up and played water volleyball with us! It was fun! However i do wish that Jessica would have played water volleyball with us, but she stayed inside and watches t.v. Which is what she ususally does when we ask her to play with us. Or when i ask her to go and play water volleyball with me she says no. I dont like swimming by myslef so if she doesnt want to play with me then im not going swimming. Anyways today was fun! I also can't wait till next weekend because it is GIRLS WEEKEND with Andrea!! It will be really fun to have all of us (or most all of us) there! I only wish that Jennifer would be there to.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I wish I were there too! I love you!

Belkycita said...

I want your passes :-)