Wednesday, July 23, 2008

christian bale

OK so i am going to blog about my great love for christian bale! He is so gorgeous! I am telling people that i am going to marry him because well I plan on it! Yes, I know he is married but still i will get married to him! He is such a good actor and he can sing, and dance! I could go on forever about how truly awesome he is but I have other things to talk about as well. I am so happy that everything went will with Jennifer's surgery! I was really scared the night before and the day of! Once I found out she was ok I was so happy! I love you Jennifer!! It really worries me when people that I love have surgeries. I always get really scared and people tell me to focus on the positive but that is really hard for me to do! I just worry so much about losing a loved one! But anyways I am so happy that everything went well! I love you guys! And i love christian bale!

1 comment: