Friday, July 11, 2008

imaginary friends

So i read Melissa's blog yesterday about kayln and her imaginary friends. It got me thinking about if I ever had any imaginary friends. I don't think that i every had any because since i grew up in a big family i always had someone to play with. I was also really close in age to my little sister and, Elizabeth was really young at heart. It was no big deal we would play in the sand box, we would play house, and other games that seem rather stupid now but that were fun back then. I enjoyed playing with them. I guess because I never had to have imaginary friends I think it is kind of weird but cute at the same time. Little kids have such vivid imaginations anything they think of they can make happen in their heads. It is so cute! That is really all I have to say...Oh and Melissa that was a really cute story about Keali wanting to be with her mommy & daddy that night.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I don't know if Melissa remembers this or not, but we use to have an imaginary sister that lived in the wall of our bedroom. Her name was Rebecca. She was 13 years old. We weren't very smart about it, because that would have meant mom was 14 when she had her...

Melissa said...

I don't remember the imaginary sister, but I do remember Jennifer telling me about her.