Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tagged :)

Four Places that I go over and over:

1. Walmart

2. mall

3. school

4. movies (sometimes)

Four people who email me regularly:

1. my dad

2. bryan

3. wetseal

4. american eagle

Four of my favorite places to eat:

1. ruby tuesday

2. sabrina's ( i had the graham ham and it was good!!! )

3. Dizzy's Grill

4. IHOP

Four Places I would rather be:

1. utah

2. paris

3. new york

4. Branson

Four TV shows that I watch:

1. law and order (SVU)

2. Psych

3. Burn Notice

4. one tree hill

Four people that I tag:
anyone

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think it's awesome how much we all love Psych!
I had a dream with you in it last night. It wasn't a good dream so if you could message me back and let me know you're okay today, I'd feel a lot better.

Starting Over said...

When did you have the Graham Ham? I love that thing...Jimmy was so happy they named that one after him!!

Melissa said...

Bryan happens to have been baptized a member of the church...as were you. We invited them to join us on Sunday and they accepted. I really enjoyed our conversations.