Sunday, September 14, 2008

Twilight.!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

So I have been reading Lovely Bones for the last week. I finished it yesterday and i was just really wanting to read another book. So I have bought the book Twilight!!! I was so excited when I bought it I just couldn't wait to get home and start readying it!!! I started reading last night around 4 and I only read for about an hour because I was tired. Well now I just cant put the book down. I love it!!! I have never in my life loved to read. That is until the summer before last when I started and finished the entire Harry Potter series in about a month. I loved the books so much I just read them for hours and hours. Ever since then I have loved to read. And now I am always reading something. I might read it for hours and hours or just occasionally when I have free time. Now I am reading twilight and I just love it. I was actually hoping not start reading the books until after I had seen the movies. The reason for that is when I started Harry Potter I had already seen the first 4 movies. I loved the movies and then I loves the books even more! But I had read the 5 book and then saw the movie and I hated it. Before I was happy with both the movies and and the books but with the 5 I was only happy with the book. That is why I wanted to wait till i started reading Twilight. So then I could be happy with both the books and the movies. However when I was wanted to read a new book Twilight just came into my head. I HAD to read it!!! So that is why I went out and bought it. I couldn't wait to get started!! But that is enough. I am going to go back to reading Twilight. I love you all!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm reading Breaking Dawn right now, and I have become a Twilight fan too!

Jennifer said...

I've been saying it for 2 years. Best books ever! Hahaha...Actually, overall I did prefer the Harry Potter series, but Stephenie Meyer is a great storyteller! And she can write a man that any woman would fall in love with. LOL.