Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Big Ol' Family!!

School is still here and they are giving us homework..But it is all good because it should get easier....I hope. Here is my latest dilemma.....I am in this house with just Jessica (and the parents) but since there are 9 kids in this family and i am one of the youngest....I have always had more than just one person around. I would normally have 3 or 4 ( up till last year when it was just me, Jessica, and Elizabeth but that was different because Bryan was here a lot ). But I guess that is what happens when you have a big family and are so use to having them with you all the time... It was easier to adjust when Melissa and Jennifer left (I love you guys!!! and it was hard to be without you!!!!!!!!) just because i was so young and everyone else was still there. Same with everyone else as well because it was just one person at a time and I still had plenty of people in the house. But I guess now that it is just the two of us I am getting really sad and depressed because I only have Jessica (and as you know we don't have the best relationship). And it is just getting to me to not have you guys around! I do know that this is something I will have to get use to. And I know I will but it will most defiantly take some time. I think that is why I love the holidays so much ( well part of...a big part) is because I can be with my family. I just miss you guys so much!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're lonely, so I'm comin' home! It's just gonna take me about 4 months.
I love and miss you!

Melissa said...

I love you! I wouldn't know how it felt to be alone like that...I always had Jennifer around, but I do feel for you. Love you, and when we get something figured out house-wise, you have to come up and visit!