Saturday, September 20, 2008

More Twilight Please!

I am finished with Twilight and i loved it! I need to go and buy New Moon now. I cant wait to start reading it. But before I start reading it I have to read another book first. This book will only take me a day or two to read. Its all a matter of finding time to read it. That is why it took me so long to read Twilight I just never had time to read. My friend wants me to read Solieder X so that is what I will be starting to read. I am not quite sure what it is about but they liked it and wanted me to read it so I am going to give it a shot. And after I am done with that book then I will be reading New Moon. Now nobody tell me what happens or I will be very upset!!! But I cant wait to start reading it!!!! I dont have much to say so I am going to go. I love you all very much!! And congrats on the job Melissa!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have I told you lately that I love you?

We need to take a trip darling. It'll probably be the summer after next but start thinking about where you want to go! Maybe next year...we'll see.

Melissa said...

I couldn't get ahold of New Moon fast enough! I loved the whole series. Thanks on the congrats!