Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Current Delma

I have been asked to write and essay in English. A personal essay about someone or something that ment a lot to us. I wrote and essay about grandpa Hale. I knew it would be hard to write about him but I never thought it would be this hard. There is just so much to say but not enough time to write it all down. I finished my essay and I have to say that I think it is pretty darn good! I am a good writer if I do say so myself. This essay got my point across and the people who have read it so far felt the emotions I wanted them to feel. Which to me is one of the most important things when writing. However I will not share this essay with anyone but my teacher and my peer editors. The reason is that sometimes when you write something you just cant share it with those who you love the most. Even if the loved the person you are writing about just as much. It is the one thing I will never let anyone else read. Now for my delma. I can not think of a title for this essay. It is about him but it includes everyone if us (The Hale family)in the essay. I just cant think of what to title it. Which is not good because it is due tomorrow but I will think of something good. I love you all very much and hope you all are having a great time doing whatever you are doing at the moment.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The Patriarch

I got nothing else without reading it.

BTW, I won't ask to read it. Not only will you not let me, I don't think I could. I can't think about him without crying.

I love you.

Jennifer said...

Oh! The Jam Maker...that would work too, especially because he made jam special for you. It just tickled him pink to do it too. I remember going over to the house the first time he was making sugar free jam. He had a 12 pack of jars for the family, and a 12 pack of jars just for you. He laughed when he thought about how everyone would think it wasn't fair that you got your own, but he said it was because you were special. I really believe you meant an aweful lot to him. He loved you VERY much.

And I'm crying.