Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tired!

I am just so tired! No matter how much sleep I get I am still just so tired! And I do believe it is because I have a sleeping disorder. I was reading one of the diabetic magazines dad gets and gives it to me. (yes dad i really do read those) and in the magazine there was an article about sleeping disorders. They are apparently very common for diabetics and i have all the symptoms.

1. Snoring

2. Being extremely tired during the day

3. When your sleeping you cant breath so you are breathing so quietly people think you are dead. There is no movement in your chest.

And some other ones I cant really remember right now. But Bryan has told me before that he had went up stairs to tell me something and i was sleeping but he thought I was dead because I wasn't moving, and he couldn't hear me breath. Plus Jessica has told me the same thing. Also the fact that I do snore very loudly!

Well that is it for now. I love you all!!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

i'm sorry you've been having so much trouble sleeping...the whole shallow breathing thing is scary! bryan told me about that time when he tried waking you and thought you weren't breathing--he said he pretty much freaked out! i know i would if i had found you like that! at least thanksgiving break is coming up soon, so you'll have at least a week to squeeze in a few more hours of rest (hopefully!) anyhow, i hope everything is going well at home, school, practice, and everything else that fills your days & thoughts--and i'll see you soon when bryan and i come back to hot springs! :D

Jennifer said...

I love you. Keep breathing.

Kayla said...

hmm...i just realized that when i wrote that last comment, i was really tired. so, sorry about all the exclamation points throughout my message (!) it looks like i was screaming at you over the internet... :D