Monday, October 6, 2008

Drops Of Jupiter

Drops of Jupiter by Train my favorite song. I love it. I am actually listing to it right now. I ha vent heard the song in so long! When i heard it last week i was like OH MY GOODNESS!!!! It made me realize just how much I loved the song. Now why am I writing a post about this song? Well I love music and I love reading. I especially love doing both at the same time! I actually had to write an essay this year about music. I had to choose 10 songs that meant a lot to me and explain why they meant so much to me. Now I got an A+ and she loved my essay. In the essays she would write her thoughts and what not on the page and just little comments about what we wrote. At the end she wrote a little paragraph about what she thought about the essay at the end. She told me she loved my writing. She said I had a great way of saying things, and that she thought I was a great writer.She also said she had enjoyed every bit of it and that she couldn't wait to read more of my writing. That made me very happy. I do love to write and I love to hear that other people really love my writing. Well that's all for now. Love you all!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I wanna read it! Speaking of, how did you do on that report about Grandpa? Still respecting your right to not let me read it, still don't think I could make it through...but seriously...how did you do? Who's the teacher?

Jennifer said...

Oh, I also like Drops of Jupiter. There is something so great about really good music, I don't know how to explain it. It's like it becomes a part of you. Go listen to Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb...it's my current fav.

Melissa said...

I don't particularly like that song, but I don't know why. It has always irritated me! I am glad you enjoy your class and that you did well!