Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election

I COMPLETELY agree with Jennifer!!!! I find it VERY RUDE to get a phone call saying "Obama won!!" That is rude. I don't care how happy you are about it. Don't call me and tell me. Or rub it in my face. That it all about the election. I love you guys! This Friday is our last football game! :( that makes me really sad because I like the football games!! They are my most favorite thing to do in band!! Well besides playing a really fun piece of music were the Sax's. have a really fun part to play!!! And since the band doesn't play so much fun music.....or they do but it is really easy and therefor boring.....i have nothing to look forward to. But maybe they will start playing some fun stuff!!! That is all.....I love you!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Look forward to concert season...that was always my favorite!
Thanks for not bashing my post or me. I feel like I don't get a lot of support but I do get a lot of crap from people. It's nice to be supported now and then.
I love you!!

Melissa said...

Hey...if you come up here next weekend (not this weekend), we are planning to go to Kayla's play!