Monday, October 20, 2008

At Home

So today I stayed home because I am not feeling so great. Well I hate not being able to have enough time to get on blogger and write new posts or read what everyone is up to. I miss that I have to say that I have gotten use to getting on and reading and posting. That was such a fun time in the summer when I could do that. Now that school has started I don't have much time to get on and its sad. Well this coming weekend there are many things going on. I do believe that we (me,Jessica, and mom) are going to see Melissa, Heath, Kayln, and Keali...I have missed you all so much and cant wait to see you!! I miss my family so much and its hard for it to only be me and Jessica in the house although Elizabeth comes to visit frequently. I still miss everyone. I love you all and wish you well!

2 comments:

Starting Over said...

At home you say...well I hope everything is good for you, I miss you and love you.

Jennifer said...

I miss you too. Only 2 more months!