Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Edward......Oh Twilight

So I am in love with Edward! I can't help but he is the perfect man!! I really wish that he was real. That would just be amazing. Stephanie Meyer knows how to write the perfect man! Anyways I know I have not posted in a while. 16 days I do believe! I am currently putting songs on the ipod I got for my birthday!! I love it!! It is purple!!! It was a great present!! Today is Jessica's birthday and we celebrated it yesterday (Dad is on 1st call today) and she got the digital camera that she wanted!! It is a very cute camera and I love it!!! And I know she loves it also!!! Well I really don't have much to say.... I love you all and I will post soon.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love you too! If I could change the color of my black ipod or my black iphone, I would change them to pink!

Jennifer said...

Awesome iPod color! Lucky!!

Starting Over said...

You are so pretty