Thursday, August 14, 2008



Finally a new post. I have been trying not to post anything till school starts so that I will have something to talk about. However I have come to realize that I can not wait to post for so long. Yes I am addicted to blogging. Anyways school starts this coming Monday, and I have to say that when I think about how I only have 3 more years of school it shocks me. I have been in school for 10 years now. WOW! It really just seems like a long time. Well it was a long time. I am still so shocked to think about me graduating in 3 years! I have to say I am also scared about it. I am not so sure that I will be able to handle everything. There are just so many stresses...I am sure that all people stress about this but they probably don't stress so early. I will have to be able to take care of my diabetes, I am only talking about being able to get my supplies (testing strips, pump changes, insulin, etc.). I am just worries because I don't know if I will be able to do it. But still I can not wait till the day comes when I walk across that stage in my long blue robe. Anyways....I have to congratulate Melissa on the wonderful job she has done on her house! I will also miss your house Melissa! And no i don't think it is weird that you will miss your house so much. I love you all!!!!!!!!!

I really like this whale...so I decided to post it again


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

The whale is awesome. Bryan did it, right? Tell Jessica I love her too and I'm feeling good. I have finished all the Twilight books. Also, YOU ARE NOT graduating in 3 years! How did you get so old? How did I get so old?

Melissa said...

Thanks! I'll miss you so much!

Jennifer said...

Yeah, I emailed him. I don't expect to hear anything back, but it was still one of the hardest things I've ever forced myself to do!

Jennifer said...

Hahaha! Enjoy it while it lasts. This will be my last birthday. I refuse to turn 30 next year. I'll just be 29 for forever.