Wednesday, April 16, 2008

so yesterday mom told me that we might go up to melissa and heath's house....well i REALLY wann go whenever im up there i feel happy.....but i have a softball game that afternoon and when i told mom she told me well that might just mess up all the plans...that makes me feel really bad im not purposly trying to do that....i have no control when or where our games are...the only reason we have a game friday is because so many of our games have been canceld due to weather so they finally decided to reset the games....so its not my fault....i really wanna go see them so i really hope me having a game wont mess that up

3 comments:

Starting Over said...

It is not your fault at all...you need to realize that your activities are making you a stronger person and not messing up anyone's life...it's only enhancing it! I wish I could see you play sometime. Send me a schedule and maybe I can make it to a weekend game. I love you!

Jennifer said...

Andrea's right - it's not your fault. I only wish I'd had more activities to go to when I was your age, but had a false sense of obligation that kept me from trying to excel in that department. You shouldn't feel that way at all - enjoy your youth and your activities. They make you stronger.

Melissa said...

Don't feel bad. I really want to see you too, but something will work out. Like Jennifer, I too wish that I had activities to go to when I was your age. You will be able to look back on them and be proud of your accomplishments. Where is your game?