Wednesday, April 9, 2008

so i have given up on trying to do the whole background thing its just to hard and i cant figure it out....my arm is really killing me like no joke!! it has been hurting on and off since about 4 weeks ago only during and asfter softball and so i told dad about it and he said to ice it and take tylonal so i was and then about 2 days ago it started to hurt constantly and i have been iceing it and take tylonal but it would never stop hurting so i finnaly told dad about it today and he said take tylonal so i plan on doing that....but i dont think this is something that can be solved with tylonal only....now im not one to doubt dads knowledge of anything in the medical field and he is always right about it.....but this hurts bad i can even do something without it hurting and the pain wont go away....well i love you

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have what I think is a really cute background template that I'd love to give to you if you want it. I currently have it set up on my myspace page if you want to go look at it and see if you want it. I just love it, but the person I made it for doesn't so now I don't know what to do with it. Let me know!

Starting Over said...

I love you. The reason you're going to the tournaments and not playing yet is so you can learn...there's something good about paying your dues! It will pay off soon, I promise. Keep your attitude positive and you will do great. Besides...I hear you can throw that ball like a crazy woman! I'm proud of you!