Sunday, April 27, 2008

  • 1. What book have you read recently?the newest clique book and i re-read the newest Harry Potter
  • 2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?Be able to make anything i want to happen happen
  • 3. List two things you have eaten today:1. sandwich 2.waffel not in that order though
  • 4. What's your favorite color? purple
  • 5. Where is the place you want to go the most?paris
  • 6. Name two places you have lived:i can only name one and that is Hot Springs Arkansas
  • 7. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?yes
  • 8. What would you do if you were a billionaire?i dont know
  • 9. Which type of person do you hate the most?Hypocrites and people who lie so much they dont know what the real truth is
  • 10. What are two things on your to do list right now?1. try to get atleast one night sleep because i keep waking up because of the pain in my arm...it just doesnt want me to get any sleep 2.figure out what wrong with my arm
  • 11. If you have a fault, would you rather the people around you point it out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?Tell me so I can fix it. Or tell you to butt out<
  • .12. List two jobs you have had:1. never had a real job
  • 13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?friends,family,pets...yes pets but really just the baby dog....my friends they are always there....and family it seem like the people who i never or hardly ever see are the ones that are mostly here for me not really the people i live with
  • 14. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?yes almost everything i do...but hey thats how you learn
  • 15. Name two of your bad habits:1. cracking my fingers 2. my constent need to put on chapstick
  • 16. What are your feelings about the person who tagged you? no one tagged me so i really have no feeling about them
  • 17. Who do you Tag? no one because everyone i know have already done this
  • Instruction: Copy questions, remove answers and replace with your own answers to the list of questions. Then, tag as many people you want, at least one, and list them out in the end of your post. Notify them that they have been tagged. Enjoy getting to know those you have tagged better, unless they are bitter and decide not to play along!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey! Have you seen a dr. yet about your arm? It seems to me that if it was 'nothing,' it would have gone away by now. Maybe you need to see somebody. Something could actually be wrong, or at least you could get some rehab exercises to strengthen it.
I totally feel you on the chapstick thing!
Love you!

Jennifer said...

That chapstick thing comes from Dad...I think we all got it... HAHA

Anonymous said...

Hey, Amanda...LOOK AT YOU...your blog is AWESOME!!! I love it! You REALLY have done a good job. I haven't been on the net in too long..trying to make the rounds tonight...I love youuuuuuuuuu