Monday, June 15, 2009

another

Jennifer.....i cant read your blog. thought you should know....I'm not invited so i cant read anything. anyways i am extremely tired right now!! work makes my feet hurt which makes me tired!!....oh well its only every once in a while i feel like this. so yes how are things so weird now?? it seems that things get really weird really fast!!...hmmmm......well yes i plan to be able to get a good nights sleep tonight which means......that i will go to sleep & not wake up at all!!!....oh that would be so delightful! i want to have a good...GREAT....nights sleep just once. i haven't been able to do that in a long while....sigh.... SO i love you all and hope that you all are doing just grand!! & i hope yall have a good night!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I sent you an invite - let me know if you don't get it.