Sunday, June 14, 2009

an actual post

hello everyone!! wow i am actually gonna do a post!! i am so sorry to everyone that ever wanted me to post & i just didn't...well not much new with me. i do have a job now! i work at the movie theater (cinema 10) & i like it. its a fun job & its easy (normally)...so anyways.....I'm not really sure what to talk about.... so much drama going on.... i am really happy that school is out & that summer is here!! its time for summer because school just lasts waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long for me! WOW i am going to be a junior this next year!!!!!! ITS SO SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am actually kind of scared!! no not for my junior year just the fact that it is my junior year. i don't think i am old enough for it. i am shocked that i have been in school for so long. its weird.....i am watching some travel channel right now and its about sharks that smell really bad....or something like that....its a food thing. & it says that the sharks smell so bad that people like pass out from the smell & they get violently ill.....its sad....well i don't have much else to say but i FINALLY posted!! & i love you all!!!

3 comments:

michael said...

WOW----I DO HAVE A DAUGHTER THAT WRITES

LOVE YOU HONEY

DADDY

Jennifer said...

Yay!!! Drama, drama, drama going on. I can't believe you are gonna be a Jr either. When did you get so old?

Melissa said...

Well, you must be watching "Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern."
Enjoy your Junior year--I thought it was the best of high school. Sophmore was spent working and trying to figure it out and Senior was basically a waste of time. I mean--you are almost graduated, just doing your time until you actually get there. Have fun!