Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ok Jennifer!!

Jennifer I am posting for you!! My life is going pretty much fine right now. Good days and bad days!! Currently my leg hurts from softball!! I have a bunch of little scratches from sliding into 2nd....oh well it happens! So softball is going good right now! I am currently practicing at 1st base and outfield. I love it! So nothing else really is going on....it is kind of boring! lol!!. I am going to the basketball game tomorrow. We are playing Hot Springs! And we better win!!!! I am playing in pep band so I will be able to play my saxophone and watch the game!! YAY!!!! I love it!!! Well Jennifer that is it for now. I love you all!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the update!!! I'm glad you enjoy softball. I lack the hand/eye coordination required to be anything but terrible at it.

Bryan said...

Why don't you ever write something for me?

Jennifer said...

She barely writes anything for me! New Post! New Post! New Post!!