Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Church

Well I am really wanting to go to church tonight!! So I hope that my friend is able to take me to church. I really like this church it is called pointbreak. Now as most of you know I love the church that I go to!! No, not the Mormon church...I am sorry I am not hating on what you believe I just really don't like it there. I am talking about the church I go to with my dad and step mom the church name is Hamilton Church of God. We haven't gone to that church in a while....it is really sad....But some of my friends have invited me to go to this church many times. I have gone a couple of times and I really enjoy this church! It is great and is such a fun place to be and learn!! Well church tonight starts at 7 so i hope i get to go!! I love you all!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope you were able to go! I think it's good that you like the church you go to. That's really important and a lot of people aren't that lucky to love their church. Love you!