Saturday, May 17, 2008

barefoot contessa

yes i did take jennifers title however i do have a reason. i love to watch the food network and as some of you may know i am a pretty darn good bakery if i do say so my self...so one day i plan to go to college graduate and open my own bakery...no not breads....just pastries so i guess it will be a pastry bakery....now i havent thought of a name yet...?any suggestions?....but yes i am going to open a bakery....so the church has decided to make a cook boos and dad and beverly want me to enter a couple of my recieps to it...now i did enter one and is a GREAT cheesecake! but they want me to enter more....im no trying to be rude but i really dont want to....i want to keep me ideas for delightful pastries just for me and my bakery i will not run the risk of haveing to recreate my ideas just so i can publish them in a cookbook....now i know i wont be in college for 3 years and then another 4-5 years (maybe more) of college...(i want to know everything i can about pastry making)..even though thats a long time aways i have high expectations for my bakery and my life like most people my age...oh and melissa if you are ready this next time you come down i will make a cheese cake so you can try it....that is all and i hope you guys have a good rest of the weekend

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah Pastries! If you ever need a taste tester...I am your girl! I LOVE the Food Network! Seriously though...I am doing a family cookbook for Christmas, and if you could spare a couple of your favorite recipie's for me, I would love you forever and ever! (that is a bit longer than forever!) Please!!!! Most people I asked for recipies, only gave me one or two. I need more than that for a cookbook! Love you...see you tomorrow!

Jennifer said...

I'll try to come up with a bakery name for you...right now I'm leaning towards "Jenn's little Sis's Pastry Bakery"...it's not very creative though.

Anonymous said...

You're an AWESOME pasty chef! Keep it comin'